Job Opportunity - Environmental Specialist
C12 Consultants is currently looking for an Environmental Specialist who meets the following minimum criteria:
· Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience working in Malawi or similar developing context.
· A master’s degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or other relevant degree with commensurate professional experience;
· Demonstrated high level organizational and record keeping skills with frequent travel to remote areas;
· Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in environmental management or engineering with development projects preferably having construction components;
· Must have experience in developing and managing Environmental Management and Mitigation Plans or similar documents.
· Must be able to work closely with community leaders and the Community Liaison Specialist.
· Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Chichewa is highly desirable.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter in a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “APPLICATION ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST”. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted until 11 November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Consult with C12
C12 maintains a database of consultants in a variety of different fields. If you are interested in working with us in the future please register using the form below.